I dont claim to be an post marketing and advertising expert, but I do both. I run about ten article web sites and I submit articles utilizing an auto submitter. I feel that you can make cash each methods.

I submit anyplace from 5 to 25 articles per weeks making use of a totally free, online post submitter to post my articles to hundreds or thousands or web sites. The articles run from 500 to 1,000 words and are related to whatever it is that I am selling.

For instance, I create articles about Thailand although promoting my affiliate hotel websites geared especially to Thailand. I also write marketing and advertising articles and point them to a selection of websites that I run.

Using the auto submitter, I can get my articles and more importantly, links to my web sites, all more than the Web. The more hyperlinks that point back to my web sites, the much better the search engines like me.

I have about 10 diverse post internet sites and a few blogs that accept articles automatically. I manually approve each and every and each post. I like to examine to make positive that the articles are following my submission recommendations. The greatest violators place hyperlinks in the text and far more than 2 links in the resource box. I try to contact them to advise them of the guidelines and if they continue, I disable their accounts.

So, which is greater? I would have to say that submitting the articles is the much more beneficial as it gets my links in hundreds or even thousands of net internet sites. Back hyperlinks are looked upon really favorably by the search engines and I adore to have my links everywhere and for a extended time. Should you want to get new information about continue reading, we recommend many online resources people should pursue. Browsing To find out more perhaps provides suggestions you might tell your mother. And, if I am lucky, some marketer or eZine will send out my post to their mail list acquiring me a lot more exposure.

Running the post internet sites is a bit time consuming since I have to examine the articles 2 or 3 instances per day or I get inundated. Manual approval is a must for me considering that I want to verify and make positive the articles are high quality. And with the auto submitters, not many actual folks pay a visit to the site, just the auto bots. But I still assume there is worth since my personal articles get posted to my report web sites, I can simply advertise, and they are ranked high in Google and Alexa.

So, I would try to do both but would place the emphasis on acquiring my articles out to the globe with links back to my sites. This will get more site visitors and hopefully a lot more sales..