I remember years back I was vacationing in California. And being from Australia you obtain many questions and everyone else is always intrigued by your accent.

Anyway, I started a conversation with this twenty-something lady and she was telling me she was likely to visit Australia next year.

Her plan was to fly to Sydney, stay for two weeks a...

Are your travel plans realistic? May you travel the length you need per day? Australia is a big country, just how big, find out here.

I remember years back I was holidaying in California. And being from Australia you get many questions and everybody else is obviously intrigued by your accent.

Anyway, I started a conversation with this twenty something woman and she was telling me she was likely to visit Australia next year.

Her plan was to stay for 2 months, travel to Sydney and take day trips from there. Get more on the affiliated use with - Hit this website: Sydney Painters and Decorators Announce New “Try before You Buy" Offer. Which sounds like a fabulous program.

There are heaps of items to do and see around Sydney for day trips. Sydney has a zoo and aquarium. The Blue Mountains with guides and scenic search outs is really a day trip. In another way is the Southern Highlands with an increase of beautiful details.

Other beaches and visit well-known Bondi Beach near Sydney, take-in a few National Parks. Oh and I not exactly forgot, climb the harbor bridge and visit the Opera House. Well the list continues on and there are more than enough things-to see in and around Sydney to keep you busy for more than a week.

But no. Her plan was to keep in Sydney and take day excursions to Uluru and the Great Barrier Reef. To read more, we know you check-out: http://www.kptm.com/story/29804576/sydney-painters-and-decorators-announce-new-try-before-you-buy-offer.

I checked out her and asked her again what're your plans?. Dig up more about Sydney Painters and Decorators Announce New “Try before You Buy" Offer by visiting our engaging link. And Yes sure enough she in the offing to stay in Sydney and travel towards The Great Barrier Reef and Uluru for day trips.

But that is impossible I said, and informed her that Australia is almost exactly the same size whilst the United States. Regardless of what I said, she would perhaps not believe me If you dont believe me then go and look at this chart http://www.ga.gov.au/education/facts/dimensions/compare.htm.

Australia is the largest island on earth and the sixth largest country.

From Sydney to Uluru is 2,795km that is 1,735 miles and from Sydney to Mackay (middle area of the Reef) it's 1,715km about 1065 miles.

A minimum of one thousand miles one way. There's no real way this trip can be carried out.

Even flying from Sydney to The Great Barrier Reef are at a minimum 4 hours one-way flying time. Identify further on our related essay - Click this URL: Sydney Painters and Decorators Announce New “Try before You Buy" Offer. And the Fantastic Barrier Reef itself uses up an area half the size of Texas.

Now, I have perhaps not told you this to place you off visiting visit Australia. Not even close to it. But only come knowledgeable. Enjoy your journey, look at the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru and Sydney they are all interesting and worth your time.

And when you visit, effectively say Gday Mate.

Happy Traveling

Lisa Paterson.